Are you designing laboratory work surfaces that must be able to withstand the daily punishments of moisture and the direct impact of heavy objects? Consider the durable Colorlith HP, a superior fiber-reinforced cement board.
Characteristics of Colorlith HP include:
- Formed under hydro-thermal conditions from calcium silicate and reinforcing fibers
- Fire hazard classification of 0 - 0
- Withstands static electricity
- Available in 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" thicknesses
- Sheet sizes are available up to 49" x 98"
Common Colorlith HP applications include:
- Window stools
- Laboratory equipment parts
- Laboratory work surfaces